Whole30 (attempt) 2.21

Day 21

The end of today marks being a whole30-er for 3 weeks! Week 3 seems to have zoomed on by. Seriously, where did it go? 

Other than the awesomeness of reaching the week 3 milestone, I haven't been getting to bed early enough. At night I try to catch up on all the things and it leaves me going to bed too late and needing a bajillion alarms to wake up the next morning. So, new goal for the remaining days is to go to bed 10:00pm and wake up by the first alarm (without snoozing it).

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk

Eggs
Potatoes
Sausage 

Lunch

Ground Beef**
Okra**
Green Chile

Dinner

Spaghetti Squash
Ground Beef
Marinara
Bacon Wrapped Dates

*From the garden
**Leftovers

Todays dinner was a shared meal that I made at home. I shared with another whole30-er and her partner who is not partaking but seemed to enjoy the meal.


< Day 20  |  Day 22 >

Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries