Whole30 (attempt) 2.20

Day 20

Today was a 3 grocery store kind of day. I was originally going to go so I could spend some time with family and pick up some office supplies. It was supposed to be just one store but one store turned into 3 and a zillion dollars later I have some more snacks and compliant supplies.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon
Eggs
Sausage
Potatoes**

Lunch

Nut Butter
Banana

Snack

Pistachios
Clementine

Dinner

Chicken Salad **
Spinach

*From the garden
**Leftovers

We enjoyed a relaxing morning this morning until I got a call to go to the store. So, I rushed to feed the kid and finish up what I was doing which left me to miss lunch.

Groceries

  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Compliant Bacon
  • Almond Butter
  • Nut Butter
  • Compliant Snack Bars
  • Meat Sticks
  • Ground Beef
  • Chicken Sausage
  • Pistachio
At 3 different stores, I spent a total of $87.99 on Whole30 compliant food. I will received a $2.70 rebate from Ibotta (referral link).

< Day 19  |  Day 21 >

Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries