Whole30 (attempt) 2.11

Day 11

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Egg
Bacon**
Potato

Lunch

Chicken Sausage
Bell Pepper*
Peach

Snack

Banana

Dinner

Salmon
Asparagus
Lemon

*From the garden
**Leftovers

Groceries

  • Shrimp
  • Bone Broth
  • Chicken Tenderloin
  • Riced Cauliflower
  • Asparagus
  • Eggs
  • Apples
I went all in and bought large quantities of frozen meat and veggies for my freezer and spent $72.79. I'm sure I could have found some of these items at a cheaper price elsewhere. But I missed walking the aisles and looking at all of the things I didn't need and I had some items to take back. So, getting a big bags of big box frozen food made sense. I also got a rebate of $.10 using Ibotta (and I'll likely get more if you sign up using this link). 

I was exited to also find some compliant bone broth. Every store I went to I would read ingredients and be surprised that so many broths had sugar or some kind of non-compliant ingredient.

To be completely truthful, I did buy two ginormous bags of candy to have out for Halloween. Although, the kid did try negotiating for the premature opening of these bags full of delicious treats, as of publishing this post, they have not been opened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries