Whole30 (attempt) 2.22

Day 22

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk

Eggs
Bacon**
Potato

Lunch

Banana
Mock Spaghetti**

Snack

Meat Stick
Banana
Mandarin
Almond Butter

Dinner

Mock Spaghetti**

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I get it, I need to eat more veggies. I was definitely hungry today and felt like I ate all the things as well as end the day with at headache. Bleh. But less than a week until I start reintroduction.

For reintroduction I am thinking about getting my stats and planning for Keto. Once reintroduction is complete, I can figure out how to combine what I've been working towards with this reset and combine it with Keto.

Since about week 2 I have been trying to figure out if the Keto lifestyle is for me. I've been looking into the basics; finding out what Keto is generally about. And this "Keto Flu" concept that came up sounds quite off-putting. But then again, have I already gone through it without knowing, when I first cut out sugars and such for Whole30? It's difficult to tell without some data which I would obtain through using Myfitnesspal. Unfortunately, tracking and measuring goes against the Whole30 guidelines.

And so I continue, on track, with this Whole30 reset.

< Day 21

Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries