Whole30 (attempt) 2.06

Whole30 (attempt) 2.06

Day 6

I enjoyed sleeping in this morning (sort of). Apparently the kid decided it was okay to play for quite a while before coming in to wake me up due to a hungry tummy. I absolutely appreciated that—even if I was half awake the whole time any way.

Meal Schedule

The kid couldn't wait for breakfast and had some sugar cereal that is still in the house but ended up still being hungry (go figure). So, I cooked a quick breakfast for two.

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Potato - Hashed**
Egg - Over medium
Bacon - Oven
Apple

Lunch

Onion**
Potato**
Tomato* **
Ground Beef**

Dinner

Chicken - Slow cooked
Mayo - Approved
Pickled Relish - Approved
Spinach - Fresh


*From the garden
**Leftovers

I finally got to use my mini slow cooker. It's so cute and completely perfect for a tiny household. I can cook enough and still have left overs (aka, food prep). Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find my blender with a food processor blade attachment so the pesto I keep wanting to make has been put off and we had chicken salad, again. But it's so good so I don't mind.

I prepped the pine nuts for the pesto (that I will eventually make as soon as I find my blender/food processor) this morning, using the oven to heat up the house before the sun does. Unfortunately, they toasted quicker than I expected and end up with a burnt. Insert *raspberries* here.

Hunger was not as big of a problem as it normally is. But I am still having difficulty quenching my thirst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries