Whole30 (attempt) 2.07

Whole30 (attempt) 2.07

Day 7 

Today was a simple meal day. I was out running errands and *just* making it to each next appointment. 

Meal Schedule

Quick sustainable meals

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Egg

Lunch

Chicken Sausage
Bell Peppers*

Snack

Banana
Apple
Almond Butter

Dinner

Sweet Potato Fries - Baked
Chicken

*From the garden
**Leftovers

Groceries

  • Bananas
  • Keylimes
  • Apples
  • Onion
  • Garlic Powder
  • Onion Powder
  • Ground Beef
I don't know what the difference between the limes I bought last time and "keylimes". I bought these mostly because it was the first lime I saw in the produce area but also because they are tiny and I use them for avocados and I don't use that much of a lime each time. 

I spent $24.66 this time around and will received a rebate of $.25 through Ibotta (referral link). 

No, I still have yet to find my mini blender/food processor.

Non-Scale Victory

Woah! Today makes a full week of committing to Whole30 and I gotta say, I am glad I committed. Making food at home everyday for every meal has been rewarding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries