Whole30 (attempt) 2.05

Day 5 

Meal Schedule

Woke up this morning before the kid and threw all of the bacon in the oven to bake at 400°F until it turned crispy. This left me with some extra that I separated with parchment paper (in pairs) and slid them into a bag to freeze. I used to dump them all in a glass container to freeze but they stuck together and were difficult to pull apart when I only wanted to used a couple. Once I find the box that has my glass containers, I'll used those instead of plastic bags.

My potatoes didn't look like they would last much longer so I peeled and (lightly) boiled them. I then used what I needed for breakfast and lunch and have some ready to quickly use for another meal.

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Potato - Diced
Egg - Over medium
Bacon - Oven

Lunch

Orange Bellpepper - Sliced*
Potatoes - Diced**
Chicken Sausage**

Snacks

Banana
Lemon Energy Bar
Apple

Dinner

Spinach - Fresh
Mayo - Approved
Dill Relish - Approved
Chicken Tenderloin - Shredded**

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I'm not sure if I didn't have enough calories today or if the sugar dragon was roaring. After I ate I still felt unsatisfied but everything I made today tasted fine and seemed to be portioned appropriately (without calorie counting). I tried to drink more water in hopes of it just me being thirsty.

I have felt quite a bit more thirsty than normal and cannot seem to quench my thirst. Let's see if that gets better as I progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries