Whole30 (attempt) 2.28

Day 28

I woke up feeling about 80% from the spondylolitheses stuff not including a headache, slightly sore throat, and runny nose. The headache went away about 3 hours after taking meds for it.

Today, since I was consistently feeling a bit better, I went to my physical therapy appointment. They had me doing some extra stretches to help loosen everything up, which felt nice. Then, they moved on to checking my mobility, pushing until I felt something. Not fun. They moved onto my regular exercises and as they progressively got harder, the twinge returned. I cried.

I don't think it was tears from the pain. I felt absolutely defeated. And although the pain and lack of mobility are not as bad as the first or even second day, my excitement that it was slowly getting better completely waned after this appointment.

I do have another appointment later this week that I still plan on going to. Gotta trust the process... for now.

Meal Schedule

Brunch

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk

Chicken Sausage
Egg
Banana

Snack

Mandarin

Dinner

Chicken** Soup - Bone broth

*From the garden
**Leftovers


< Day 27  |  Day 29 >

Follow Attempting a Whole Life


Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries