Whole30 (attempt) 2.29

Day 29

Woke up with a headache, runny nose, and twinging from my spondy flare-up. But I still feel better than I did yesterday after my physical therapy appointment. I think I did push my self too hard instead of listening to my body. I've been dealing with these flare-ups for a decade and I know if I don't listen to my body, I will end up with emergency room type pain. I think I was putting too much faith in "trusting the process" and not enough in trusting my process. I get where they were coming from. I think when I said I lay down, they assumed I lay down all day. I don't. I lay down until the pain subsides, still fully awake and able to work on my computer or from my tablet. But I also make sure to get up and walk around when I can. My laying down is probably the equivalent to people sitting down.

I still fully intend to continue my physical therapy and am very aware I need to work on my core and making sure I add stretching to my daily routine.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Chicken Soup - Bone broth + carrots**

Lunch

Beef Stew - Bell peppers + onion + chile sauce**

Dinner

Chicken** Salad


*From the garden
**Leftovers


< Day 28  |  Day 30 >

Follow Attempting a Whole Life


Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries