Whole30 (attempt) 2.27

Day 27

I woke up feeling about 80% on the back pain scale which is wonderful in my book. Unfortunately, the back pain was replaced by a migraine which woke me up and kept me up since fairly early in the morning (way before the sun).

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk

Egg
Sausage

Lunch

Almond Butter
Beef Stick

Dinner

Orange

*From the garden
**Leftovers


I didn't have much of an appetite today. Mostly, I think I am getting sick. I had a very slight sore throat combined with a headache that didn't go away.

Groceries

  • Avocado Oil Mayo
  • Meat Bars
  • Almond Butter Packets
  • Pine Nuts
I forgot to use the coupon that would have given me 40% those pine nuts and I am kicking myself for not remembering which brought it to $37.87. But I am expecting a $5.75 rebate using the Ibotta app (referral link) on the nut butter and jars of mayo.




Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries