Whole30 (attempt) 2.26

Day 26 

Day 4 of Spondylolisthesis flare-up and I woke up feeling slightly better (not as many twinges as I got out of bed). This flare-up has got me going to bed earlier and waking up earlier.

I've been about to go outside and do a TINY bit of yard work; bending to pick things up. After about an hour of slow movement everything tightens up and laying flat helps it relax. 

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk

Eggs
Bacon**
Sausage**
Potato
Banana

Lunch

Ground Beef
Onion
Bell Peppers
Green Chile Sauce
Garlic Powder

Dinner

Chicken Salad

Snack

Meat Stick
Energy Bar


*From the garden
**Leftovers

The kid and I split the leftovers of the bacon and sausage and enjoyed the last of the potatoes. I'm still debating if I want to grab more or if I'm going to try Keto after my reintroduction phase of this reset.


< Day 25  | Day 27 >


Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries