Whole30 (attempt) 2.25

Day 25 

It may be day 25 of my Whole30 2.0 but it's day 3 of my Spondylolisthesis flare-up. And I am still frustrated with my lack of normal-to-me mobility. I still haven't made it up to my daily 10,000 step goal but I have worked my way towards keeping up with my volunteer commitment that I made for today. And man, was I tired afterwards! These last few days had my body doing constant ab exercises. It's not until I am able to lay down that my core can finally try and relax.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + Almond milk

Eggs
Bacon
Potato

Lunch

Beef Stick
Orange
Banana

Dinner

Chicken Salad

*From the garden
**Leftovers


< Day 24  |  Day 26 >


Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries