Whole30 (attempt) 2.12

Day 12 

I woke up a few times from mild back spasms but that may have been because it was chilly. The heater is scheduled to get turned on next week. It has been hard to gauge how cold it would become overnight. A few nights ago the house was warm enough to turn on the cooler and have the windows open right before bedtime but throughout the night it cooled down, quick. So, more cuddly blankets for the next week or so.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Eggs
Sausage
Potatoes

Lunch

Chicken Salad
Spinach
Peach

Snack

Banana

Dinner

Bacon Wrapped Dates
Plantain Chips
Salsa
Garden Salad
Artichokes

*From the garden
**Leftovers

Groceries

  • Roasted Plantain Chips
  • Bacon - Sugar-free
  • Beef Stick
  • Dates
  • Banana Walnut Bar

I stopped by another grocery store to pick up items for a get-together (and some items that I found cheaper) and spent a total of $26.50. I found a rebate (after the shopping trip) for a total of $.50 using Ibotta (referral link). If I had known/checked there was a rebate for those items before hand I would have purchased more. 

Tonights dinner was a snack dinner in good company. I wasn't sure what would be available that I could eat so I made the only things I already knew how to make.

I did find some pickled artichokes that seemed to make my salad more filling. It's a little fuzzy if they were actually compliant. According to my research, they technically were but I've taken note to look for more that I could guarantee are actually compliant since they were a pleasant addition to a salad with no dressing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries