Whole30 (attempt) 2.13

Day 13 

I enjoyed another late relatively late wake up time. The kid enjoyed snacking on some sugar cereal while I made breakfast. Surprisingly, she ate all of her breakfast and found more protein in the fridge to eat.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon + almond milk
Bacon - Sugarfree
Potato

Lunch

Chicken
Spinach

Snack

Apple

Dinner

Chicken
Salsa - Compliant
Plantain Chips

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I opened and added compliant almond milk to my coffee this morning but didn't seem to notice a difference. I'll need to find some recipes that include almond milk so this carton doesn't go to waste.

During my breakfast and dinner making I prepped some extra potatoes and chicken for the week. Hopefully this will keep me on track for some quick meals as this week is expected to be fairly busy.

I recently won a magic bullet and just received it yesterday and was able to make the compliant pesto. Unfortunately, the basil smelled like licorice and I tossed it to be on the safe side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries