Whole30 (attempt) 2.09

Whole30 (attempt) 2.09

Day 9 

This afternoon was the kick-off to a stay-cation that included renting a movie from the library and eating dinner in the living room. It's the little things.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Egg
Potato
Bacon**

Lunch

Tomato*
Spinach - Fresh
Avocado - with
Lime - Squeezed
Chicken Sausage

Snack

Banana
Apple

Dinner

Ground Beef**
Onion**
Tomato*
Potato**

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I enjoyed some leftovers from yesterday's dinner and started to prep for tomorrows breakfast. In the oven are breakfast cups since we have a VERY early morning. I had intended to add spinach or bell peppers or even tomatoes but my sleepy brain missed out. At least I am certain the kid will eat these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries