Whole30 (attempt) 2.10

Day 10

Today we had breakfast amongst roaring giants. It's the first time this kid gets to see these monsters up close. It's amazing the things I got to enjoy as a kid and never realized not every kid does. Only 3 hours of sleep was worth getting to experience the Balloon Fiesta.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black
Egg
Potato
Sausage

Lunch

Ground Beef**
Onion**
Tomato*
Potato**

Snack

Peach
Banana
Chocolate Hazelnut Bar (compliant)

Dinner

Egg**
Potato**
Sausage**

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I am so glad I had leftovers in the refrigerator. My lack of sleep left me ultra sluggish all day. Hopefully an early bed time today will get me back to my new normal energy levels, tomorrow.

The completion of Day 10 also marks having completed 1/3 of this reset. The struggles I have today are not from the removal of sugar but from not caring for myself in terms of sleep.

Tomorrow I need to grocery shop for more meaty protein: chicken, maybe shrimp but definitely something frozen I can stock up and pull out as needed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries