Whole30 (attempt) 2.08

Whole30 (attempt) 2.08 attemptingawholelife.blogspot.com

Day 8 

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Egg
Sweet Potato Fries**

Lunch

Tomatoes*
Chicken Salad**
Spinach - Fresh

Snack

Banana
Apple

Dinner

Ground Beef
Onion**
Tomato*
Potato

*From the garden
**Leftovers

The evening was busy and I told myself it was okay if I stopped by a fast food place to pick the kid something up for dinner. But I managed to whip up a quick (30 min) dinner and still get stuff done in between chopping and stirring. Yay me!

Also, sweet potato fries are amazing. And I am going to have to buy some more, make another batch, take some pictures, and upload a post. So. Good.

Groceries

  • Peaches
  • Potatoes
  • Spinach
Nothing qualified for a rebate in my handy app but everything was on sale.

I spent a total of $7.54. I know those potatoes will last until the end of the month AND inexpensively plump up a meal.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries