Whole30 (attempt) 2.23

Day 23

Today started out fine besides being slightly tired (nowhere near my usual exhaustion) so I ended up have a brunch instead of lunch. Fast forward to this afternoon and my back freaked out on me while I was putting on my sock. 

I've woken up to (relatively) little spasms a handful of times this whole month. Unfortunately, this one was very sharp. Now my muscles think they are protecting me by tightening up. Except this tightness is holding off my normal, everyday movements (sitting, bending, even standing in one place). I am just trying to keep moving (soft-step walking) because sitting down is painful. Here's to hoping I can still reach my 10,000 step goal for today—still pushing for it!

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Eggs
Potato
Bacon

Dinner

Deconstructed Chicken Salad

*From the garden
**Leftovers


< Day 22

Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries