Whole30 (attempt) 2.17

Day 17

Today was another busy day with errands upon errands upon errands with the last being a science fair awards ceremony for the elementary school. See Kindergarten Science Fair in my #oversharenting portion of the blog.

Meal Schedule

Breakfast

Coffee - Black + cinnamon

Spaghetti Squash
Ground Beef
Marinara

Snack

Banana
Pistachios
Salsa
Plantain Chips

Dinner

Spaghetti Squash
Ground Beef
Marinara

*From the garden
**Leftovers

I am grateful to past me for making enough food to have leftovers today. Without that, I would have been stuck in a rut eating nuts and compliant energy bars.

Groceries


  • Diced Chile
  • Almonds
  • Pistachios


The chile was on sale. This chile is amazing and whole30 compliant! So, I bought 4 jars.... Honestly, I'll likely go back to stock up before the sale ends. I am coming to terms that the almond and pistachio purchase was because I was hungry and hadn't eaten since breakfast. Which had me spending $48.88 on whole30 compliant food. Not one of my finest shopping trips. I'm fairly positive this is the last shopping trip for a little while.

Follow Attempting a Whole Life

Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries