Whole30 (attempt) 2.02

Day 2

Meal Schedule

I want to reduce the amount of times I eat egg for breakfast. Not because they are bad but because they are so good! Confused? I love eggs and I don't want to get tired of them. It's happened before and leaves me unmotivated.

I am seriously starting from scratch with relearning how to cook. It's kinda like riding a bike, right?

Breakfast

Onion - Diced + sautéed
Bellpepper - Sliced*
Chicken Sausage - Sliced**

Lunch

Baby Spinach - Fresh
Avocado - Smooshed +
Lime - Squeezed
Chicken Breast Tenderloin - Pan fried + peppered + salt**

Snack

Banana

Dinner

Watermelon - Cubed
Orange Bellpepper*
Ground Beef
Potato - hashed

*From the garden
**Leftovers

The onion I had on-hand was... not good. I had to toss out most of it but was able to salvage enough for breakfast. Same happened with my avocado  :( So, grocery shopping soon and a slight meal plan change.

The dinner was put off for a few hours. I had a dinner event I forgot to add to my digital calendar and they served non-compliant food (save for the watermelon).

Non-Scale Victories (NSV)

When was the last time you have done any of these. I know it has been a while, for me.

10,000+ steps

My daily step goal is 8,000 and I normally get over 10,000 on a yard work day. Although I only did minimal yard work (gardening/composting), I still found other ways to keep moving during the day (walk to "run errands", walk around between projects).

Made my bed

Still proud of this one. Do you think I can do it everyday?


< Day 01    |    Day 03 >

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries