Attempting My First Whole 30

I am writing this as I prepare for my first Whole 30. I have cleared my fridge; researched what I can and cannot eat; shopped 3 different stores; and basically spent more time on preparing for this than a person probably should. But this is not just physically preparing, I am also mentally preparing. I have been an unhealthy dieter for much of my adult life.

For at least the last 2 and a half years my eating habits have been shit and have only gotten worse as I got closer to graduating by prioritizing deadlines and substituting nutrition for frozen convenience foods. It has been too easy for me to let those continue to slip into to dinner menu when I've just finished an 8 hour day with a 2 hour commute and I still need to put in a few more applications.

Yes, this mental prepping is necessary. So is holding myself accountable and making my experience accessible to people who need to mentally prepare themselves for their own change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries