Another Round of Whole30: week 1 + week 2

Straight off the bat: I didn't reach my step goal for week 1 nor for week 2. I didn't even reach half of my intended steps. Really, I didn't think it would be as difficult as it was to reach my step goal for both weeks. Week 3 goal is to definitely push past my lack of steps and get creative with finding ways to sneak in steps throughout the day.

As for my grocery spending, during week 1 I spent approximately $232. That is way more than I intended the first week but did include bulk items such as fish, avocado oil, portions of avocado (clean guacamole, basically), and bacon from my Costco trip.

Week 2 shopping was a bit more affordable, coming in at around $61. Nearly arriving at the halfway point and not anticipating any shopping happening until after then, I thought I was in good shape for my whole30 grocery spending this time around compared to whole30 2.0, last October but after reviewing my previous post it looks like $293 is about $23 dollars more than what I spent last time.

Week 3 and beyond I'm going to double down on spending less money than in the first half of this reset. Which means that I need to spend less than $200 for the rest of the month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries