Referral codes from a Millennial (Save some money)




Being a millennial (/s) I am always looking for other ways to save some money. In doing so—and in true millennial fashion (/s, again)—I have found a few apps that save me money. These links are referral links which means I get some money (or credit) and you (typically) do too! Please read the fine print before signing up to make sure you get what you expect to get. This page and these links may not be updated. Let me know if they are not and I can look into updating them, if possible.

Honey

joinhoney.com/ref/ttd0bh6
This is one of my favorite Chrome browser add-ons! It not only keeps me updated on when prices reach the price I would want to pay for an item but also lets me know how often the price changes. Very important for places like Amazon and the big chain store that start with a T that I don't shop at any more... Anyway, there are some places on amazon where there prices have changed on me from when I click on the item, the time it's in my cart, and then changes when I check out. This add-on doesn't alert me when the price change that quickly but it does have a feature that shows next to the item indicating the price changes frequently.

Ibotta

ibotta.com/r/geoinli
The is a phone app. You check the app for items you buy to see if you can get $0.20 or more back on an item after you scan your receipt. There is even an "any item" option where it lists you have to buy, for example, ice cream no smaller than 14 oz. And it can literally any ice cream. You have to bank a minimum of $20 before you can cash out. But you can CASH out. Well, add the money to your Venmo or Paypal or you can buy gift cards. Now there are even more retailers available whose receipts can be redeemed.

They have promotions happening often so check it out!

I have had a few hiccups where the app didn't recognize an item. I emailed customer service and they resolved the 20-something cent transaction.

Check back for more or leave a comment of your own money saving tips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries