My Second Whole30 Fail

This second fail comes just over a week after my first fail. And it was with free samples - twice.

The first refreshing sample was at a community event in the park hosted by a division of our city planning commity. It was a hot day, I had forgotten my water and was extremely parched. Unfortunately, this small sample of homemade ice cream was making me even more thirsty (who would have thought?).  To the delight of my kiddo, she was able to finish the ounce-sampling paper cup filled with cookies and cream ice cream sans 3 mama sampling-spoon scoops.

The second sample of the day was after the earlier event when we were picking up some Whole30 approved groceries at Trader Joe's. I did fine my last shopping trip there, passing by their sampling section with only the kid trying a refreshing sparkling juice beverage. This time they were sampling mini ice cream cones. Needless to say, I scarfed that sucker down.

So, now I am working on the Whole32 - a bit more than a month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries