Excited for another round of Whole30

It's been long enough since I focused on nutritional eating. After my last successful whole30 I really focused on keto. That lasted for a good few months and I could feel the difference in my energy levels and concentration. 

I fell off the wagon when I started a professional development program, early this year. This meant I had to cut my working hours significantly. And, since the program provided a spread of carb friendly foods, I felt financially responsible to change my eating habits to fit with the food offered. 

Well, as the program came to a close, the COVID-19 business began emptying the store shelves. I continued to eat carb friendly stuff and even bought more when it just so happened to be the last item on the shelf. That included flour. 

Yes, I was even one of those people to bake bread.

I didn't prepare as much this time around but I had been making fairly good choices that I do have the basics to create some delicious meals. The effort I put into purchasing spices and such is going to hopefully make it more affordable this time.

Instead of a daily post of what I ate, I wanted to focus this round of whole30 on weekly affordability and movement. I'll sprinkle in recipes that I've made my own, here and there but it will mostly be on shopping modestly and getting in an average of 70,000 steps, weekly.

The last week of my last whole30 I wasn't able to make up my step goal because of a severe spondy related flare up (that was absolutely defeating). Here's to hoping I don't aggravate it and I'm able to finish strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imperfect Produce: A Review

My First Whole30 Fail

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries